Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 12 ounces lean pork
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 scallions, cut into short lengths
- 4 ounces pineapple, cut into small chunks
- ground black pepper
- Slice the pork into thin strips.
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan.
- Stir-fry the garlic until golden, then add the pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the onion.
- Season the meat and onion mixture with fish sauce, sugar, and ground black pepper.
- Stir the mixture for about 4 minutes, until the pork is cooked.
- Add the rest of the vegetables with the pineapple.
- You may need to add a few tablespoons of water.
- Stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer.