1/3 Photos of Thai Rice Noodles With Chicken and Asparagus
Oooooooh this is good! My husband said he now has no reason to leave me for an asian woman. Thanks alot!! I got this off of a rice noodle box. I like spicy food so its not too spicy for me but it does have chili sauce in it and also, I used salt instead of fish sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour noodles into bowl and cover with VERY HOT tap water. Soak for 15-20 minutes.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add garlic and stir fry until golden.
- 4Add fish sauce or salt and chicken.
- 5Stir fry until done.
- 6Add soy sauce, chili pepper sauce, and brown sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- 7Drain noodles and add to skillet along with asparagus.
- 8Stir fry noodles until firm but tender.
- 9Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Rice Noodles With Chicken and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.6
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 1100.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: