Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Oooooooh this is good! My husband said he now has no reason to leave me for an asian woman. Thanks alot!! I got this off of a rice noodle box. I like spicy food so its not too spicy for me but it does have chili sauce in it and also, I used salt instead of fish sauce.
- 1⁄2 lb rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce or 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus spear, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Pour noodles into bowl and cover with VERY HOT tap water. Soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and stir fry until golden.
- Add fish sauce or salt and chicken.
- Stir fry until done.
- Add soy sauce, chili pepper sauce, and brown sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Drain noodles and add to skillet along with asparagus.
- Stir fry noodles until firm but tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Excellent recipe. I subbed broccoli because I had that on hand. Thumbs up from the entire family. A keeper.
This was excellent. Will definitely make this again.
Sister#2 turned to me, her emerald eyes sparkling said, "well, it sort of tastes like canned chicken and the bark of trees". That's one that will do ANYTHING for attention. Allow me to interpret: she loved it.