Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This a a recipe that I found on Cooks.com
- 1 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts (or 2 tbsp. peanut- butter)
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Blend in blender to make paste.
- Cook over low heat.
- Stir constantly (around 10 minutes).
- Serve hot with grilled Satay.
i added fish sauce and used light coconut milk and sugar free peanut butter as i am sugar busting and it was really delicious!
It was great, i used regular milk instead of coconut milk (too much fat!) and it was exactly the taste i was looking for
I enjoy thai peanut sauce, this one however did not live up to my expectations. I was extremely disappointed in the finished product. The flavor was just too flat.