- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- dried onion flakes (about a TBLS more or less, to taste)
- 1 (1 lb) can tomatoes (more or less to taste)
- 1 beef bouillon cube (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup raw rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in large skillet.
- Add green pepper, onion flakes, tomatoes, bouillon, and rice.
- Break up tomatoes if using whole.
- Cover and cook over low heat until rice is done and mixture is thick.
- May have to add water and more bouillon to taste.