Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A co-worker brought this to a covered dish lunch at the office and I just had to have the recipe! It is delicious and very easy to make. Such a refreshing dish! Great as a side dish or dessert. Hope you enjoy!!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 8 -10 ounces sliced strawberries (can use Bird's Eye)
- Mix all ingredients and pour into mold.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or over night.
This was very simple to make. And it tasted really good. I did not have a mold so I poured mine in a pan and cut it into squares. Definitely a keeper. Thank you for such a wonderful and easy recipe.
This is really good. Fast easy, and make ahead. Children like it as well as adults.I used fresh strawberries, sliced.I give it five stars!
Loved this, is was like pineapple, strawberry banana nut ice cream. Thanks for a great recipe, Fast and easy!