Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from TOH magazine. We love Tex -Mex anything, and I had never tried pork chops fixed this way till now. Try it, you'll like it!
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet coated with butter-flavored spray, saute onion until tender. Add pork chops, cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Combine the salsa, chilies, cumin and pepper; pour over pork chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until heated through.
Not our favourite - tasted bland - maybe could use more spices?
This is a winner! I used butterfly pork loin chop when I made this. DH even liked this since the gr. chilies were not hot. Since this is so easy and fast to make, I guarantee you that I will make this again. I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC 2008* game