Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe I adapted to feed my family from the book "I loved, I lost, I Made Spaghetti". Simple and delicious!
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs pork tenderloin
- Combine all the ingredients in a zip-top bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Roast in 425 degree oven until pork is cooked to your liking 20 to 30 minutes or until pork temperature reaches145 to 150 degrees.
- Cover with foil and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
This was delicious! My son requested teriyaki pork so I found this recipe and it did not disappoint. I poked the tenderloin with a knife so the marinade would soak in and marinated it for 8 hours like suggested. I did have to cook it for 45 minutes because after 30 it was still pink in the middle. We had pan fried potatoes and a green salad and it made a perfect meal. Thanks so much for posting!