- 1 (6 ounce) can apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs lean boneless pork loin, rolled
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together in a large Pyrex measuring cup, apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder and pepper.
- Pour small amount in bottom of crock pot.
- Place roast in crock pot with fat side up.
- Pour remaining sauce over roast.
- Cook on High for 4 hours or Low 8 hours or until meat is no longer pink.
- Remove pork and slice.
- Place on a platter and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in a 200 degree oven to keep warm while thickening juices.
- Strain juice and place in a small saucepan.
- Bring mixture to boil.
- Mix together water and cornstarch until smooth.
- Stir into boiling mixture.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Serve over sliced pork roast.