Recipe by The Flying Chef
We often have Asian nights where I will make 3-4 different dishes I did one last weekend and this was one of the dishes I made. As I made several dishes, the amount of lamb I made was less than listed below, I think I have guessed the right amounts for 4 people as a main meal.
- olive oil
- 800 g lamb fillets, sliced into strips
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 brown onion, sliced thinly
- 2 red chilies, seeded and finely chopped (I always add a few seeds for a bit of a kick.)
- 100 ml teriyaki sauce
- 80 ml sweet chili sauce
- 500 g baby bok choy
- 200 g broccoli florets
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat some olive oil in a wok or pan, stir-fry lamb in batches until browned and cooked as desired. Remove from wok and set to one side.
- Heat sesame oil in same wok or pan, stir-fry onion and garlic until onion softens add chili and stir-fry a minute more.
- Return lamb to pan with sauces and bring to boil, add broccoli, cook a couple of minutes, add bok choy and cook until broccoli is just tender and bok choy just wilts.
- (This is why I add broccoli first as bok choy cooks quicker so just judge for the cooking time.).
- As a low carb meal I serve this as is, but if you want to add carbs it is nice with steamed rice.