1/1 Photo of Tender & Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
A tender, crispy and not overly sweet chocolate chip cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter and sugars in mixing bowl, beat with mixer only until fully combined.
- 2Add baking soda, salt, vanilla and egg, lightly beat until combined, add flour, mix in until combined.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Place tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet two inches apart (leave mounded for higher, slightly softer cookies, smooth dough down with back of spoon for flatter, crisper cookies).
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes (moving tray back to front half-way through baking) until golden brown on top.
- 6Allow to cool slightly on cookie sheet and then remove to wire rack to fully cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender & Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.9
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 225.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g