Tender & Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Place butter and sugars in mixing bowl, beat with mixer only until fully combined.
- Add baking soda, salt, vanilla and egg, lightly beat until combined, add flour, mix in until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet two inches apart (leave mounded for higher, slightly softer cookies, smooth dough down with back of spoon for flatter, crisper cookies).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes (moving tray back to front half-way through baking) until golden brown on top.
- Allow to cool slightly on cookie sheet and then remove to wire rack to fully cool.