Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gooseberry Patch The Cozy Home Cookbook; servings are a guess
- 6 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 pint Miracle Whip or 1 pint mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Dijon mustard
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 3⁄4 cup cashew halves
- In a large bowl, mix chicken and mayonnaise and mustard; blend well.
- Add pineapple, apple, salt, and celery; mix well; chill a few hours before serving.
- Garnish with cashews before serving.