Strawberry Watermelon Slush
A cool, delicious summertime frosty drink that my family loves. Adapted from Gooseberry Patch's The Cozy Home Cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Add the first 4 ingredients to the container of an electric blender; blend until smooth.
- Gradually add in the ice cubes and continue to blend.
- Serve immediately in chilled glasses.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation