Great tasty banana bread! This is a regular in our household as it is one of the most popular requests among our vegan friends as well as our kids. :)
- Spray a bread pan with non-stick spray and reheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, spices, and walnuts in a large mixing bowl.
- In the blender blend together margarine, sugars, bananas, soy milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanila.
- Add the blended ingredients to the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour batter into the bread pan and bake for at least an hour. Sometimes it may take 5 to 15 minutes longer, so make sure to keep an eye on it.