1/1 Photo of Tasty Vegan Banana Bread
1 hr 20 mins
Great tasty banana bread! This is a regular in our household as it is one of the most popular requests among our vegan friends as well as our kids. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a bread pan with non-stick spray and reheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, spices, and walnuts in a large mixing bowl.
- 3In the blender blend together margarine, sugars, bananas, soy milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanila.
- 4Add the blended ingredients to the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix well.
- 5Pour batter into the bread pan and bake for at least an hour. Sometimes it may take 5 to 15 minutes longer, so make sure to keep an eye on it.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Vegan Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2977.6
- Calories from Fat 799
- Total Fat 88.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2399.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 521.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.8 g
- Sugars 269.4 g
- Protein 42.6 g