Easy & Tasty Banana Bread
Everyone loves this traditional banana bread and it is easy to make!!! I like adding chocolate chips on top just before it goes in the oven for an extra treat.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup soft margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed (almmost black)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour (white or whole wheat)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix together margarine, sugar, egg and banana well.
- Add flour and baking soda and fold together until dampened.
- Put into greased loaf tin and bake at 350F for 50mins.
- optional: add chocolate chips on top just before putting loaf into oven or mix 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts into batter.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION