Recipe by kiwidutch
If you have never had fresh corn on the cob grilled, you are missing out! Not only easy, but great flavor as well! ZWT REGION: United States of America.
Top Review by kpfen
This tasted very good prepared on the BBQ. We too prefer our corn more on the "raw" side so I only grilled it for 15-20 minutes and it was perfect. I also put all the ingredients in a cup and microwaved then mixed and poured over the corn. Next time I will change around the ingredients a bit and add more salt.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch onion powder
- cayenne pepper
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 6 ears corn, husked and cleaned
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chili powder, oregano, onion powder, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Blend in the softened butter.
- Apply this mixture to each ear of corn, and place each ear onto a piece of aluminum foil big enough to wrap the corn. Wrap like a burrito, and twist the ends to close.
- Place wrapped corn on the preheated grill, and cook 20 to 30 minutes, until tender when poked with a fork.
- Turn corn occasionally during cooking.