I love Chick-Fil-A!!! I found this recipe clone online after many hours of searching countless boards and forums... I think this recipe is pretty close in taste to their famous salad... I have made some modifications to fit our tastes... hope you will enjoy this as much as we do. This really helps my craving because it is so easy to prepare and much cheaper!!! It is also very tasty and pretty served in a lettuce cup with some crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large cooked chicken breasts (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup diced celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2-2/3 cup mayonnaise (depends on how "wet" you like your salad)
- toasted bread (whole wheat or thick texas toast are really good)
- 1Pull apart the chicken into large chunks and either cut it into a small dice or process in a mini food processor.
- 2Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and add all remaining ingredients (except bread).
- 3Mix well.
- 4Toast your bread of choice and place salad in between toasted bread and serve.
- 5I also like to serve it in a lettuce cup with crackers for a little variety.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tastes Like Chick-Fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 374.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 10.0 g