Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We much prefer fresh tartar sauce to jarred, and I was looking a new recipes for the same, and they all seemed to be just one item different from each other...so I combined the ingredients that our house would like best and created yet another tartar sauce, but this one has been voted "Don't Lose"...a high mark here. I even had some left over and the next evening, I simply opened tuna, drained, and added the leftover sauce. Voila. I got 2'fers....LOL....this stored well overnight, didn't separate, and didn't last beyond that. Hope you try!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley (fresh if on hand)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 1 -2 tablespoon grated carrot
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place in frig to blend flavor ahead if possible.
- Stored well overnight.