Recipe by Little Bee
The Tarragon gives it a unique taste that we like better than the usual chicken salads that tend to be somewhat bland.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I've always loved tarragon and chicken together. This salad is a perfect combination. I doubled the celery and onions, otherwise made it as written. Thanx for a great lunch! I'll make this again.
- 473.18 ml chicken breasts, cooked and cubed into 3/4 inch pieces (see note)
- 28.39 ml onion, chopped small
- 28.39 ml celery, chopped small
- Hellmann's mayonnaise (to taste)
- 14.79 ml tarragon
- generous amount of fresh cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- *Poach the chicken breasts in some chicken stock and fresh herbs (parsley, basil etc.) for added flavor.
- Mix all ingredients and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve on a good whole grain bread or on a bed of lettuce.
- This is a good basic recipe that you could add other things to,such as chopped apples, grapes, walnuts, pecans...whatever you wanted really!