Recipe by Danielle K.
A good one for those who like the flavor of something a little different.
Top Review by chef313633
My family enjoyed this very much.I used six large chops I made two layers. For my notes I used One jumbo pepper and one med pepper I lg chopped and doubled all the ingredients. I also added sliced potatoes unpeeled between the layers and on top layer.It still made lots of juice to be served over rice. A keeper in my house. Thanks for posting.
- 4 pork chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chop in a slow cooker; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add onions, green pepper and tomatoes. Combine ketchup, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and bouillon; pour over vegetables.
- Cover and cook on LOW 5-6 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 20 minute or until thickened.
- Serve over rice.