Recipe by ~Paula~
This is a taco dip I came up with on my own. I am not fond of those "red" taco seasonings mixed with sour cream, so I decided to experiment. This is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- cumin, to taste
- chili powder, to taste
- 1 lb hamburger, fried
- 1 package chi-chi restaurante taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded lettuce, to your taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, to your taste
- 1 cup sliced black olives, to your taste
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato, to your taste
Directions See How It's Made
- All ingredients are layered into a jellyroll pan.
- Start by spreading the cream cheese.
- Pour the tomato sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with cumin and chili powder.
- After hamburger is browned, prepare with the taco mix as directed on the package.
- Sprinkle the meat over the tomato sauce layer.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, olives, and tomatoes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.