Recipe by Shawn C
A really nice dip and beautiful presentation. Serve up with some tortillas and party!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 finely sliced green onions
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat, dash Tabasco; mix and drain.
- Mix beans with seasoning, spread evenly onto serving platter and then spread sour cream over beans.
- Sprinkle beef over sour cream followed by lettuce, cheese, onion, tomato and then olives (in that order).
- Serve with tortilla chips.