Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy taco dip. We always make this for picnics or get togethers and there is never any to bring home! Great flavor.
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 bottles of el paso medium taco sauce
- 1 red onion
- 1 green pepper
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1 package shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Mix the cream cheese and taco sauce together.
- You can add more or less sauce depending on your taste.
- Spread mixture onto a cookie sheet evenly.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese across mixture.
- Chop onion, pepper& tomatoe and sprinkle evenly across the top of mixture.
- Let chill at least 2 hours.
- Serve with Nacho Chips.