Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sour cream and cream cheese make this taco dip cool and creamy. Great to take for potlucks and parties
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 head shredded lettuce
- 8 ounces finely shredded cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 8 ounces black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Spread on a large plate or platter.
- Cover with a layer of shredded lettuce.
- Top the lettuce with shredded cheese, then tomatoes, olives and green pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yum! Love the mixture of cream cheese and sour cream.