Recipe by jennifer.blake-somers
This is a great for parties and get-togethers.
Top Review by Merlot
If your looking for a easy and very tasty appetizer, then this is it. I prepared the tomatoes, black olives and lettuce ahead of time. Then just before the neighbors came over, I assembled it in a flash. Very yummy, Chef 309422!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded taco cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups lettuce, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and taco seasoning together in a mixer until well blended.
- Spread onto bottom of large platter.
- Top with remaining ingredients - in this order: cheese, lettuce, tomato and black olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.