Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty taco dip - great for football get togethers. Serve with tortilla chips.
Make and share this Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g ground beef
- 17.57 g package taco seasoning mix
- 226.79 g softened cream cheese
- 14.78 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml milk
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.25 ml garlic powder
- 226.79 g jar picante sauce (fresh if you can make it or buy it)
- 354.88 ml finely chopped lettuce
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped and seeded tomatoes
- chopped avocado
- sliced black olives
- sliced jalapeno
- sliced green onion
- chili bean
- Fry meat with the seasoning mix-drain if needed and chill.
- Mix together and spread on a 12 inch round deep plate.
- Spread on part 2-then sprinkle on the meat.
- Add any or all in layers on top of the meat.
- Chill well.
Great versatile recipe. Just what I was looking for.
Yum! I made this for DH and myself for "TV night". I used Taco Seasoning Blend for the taco seasoning and I only added lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and jalapenos for the 4th layer. This was delicious~thanks for sharing!
I just made this dip over the Labor Day weekend, and it was a huge hit. The only thing I did differently was to add a can of refried beans to the ground meat & taco seasoning. Was easy and delicious. Thanks