Recipe by Chef Debbie
I created this recipe when my girls were little so they would eat more fish. Kids will eat most anything with a sauce on it! It became a family favorite.
- 2 swordfish steaks
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons shiro miso (white)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Broil swordfish steaks in oven.
- While fish are cooking, mix remaining ingredients very well with a whisk and set aside.
- Brush miso mayonaisse on fish for the last 3 or 4 minutes of broiling.
- Watch carefully!
- Brown the dressing but don't burn.
- Serve with soy sauce and lemon juice dipping sauce.