Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I created this recipe when my girls were little so they would eat more fish. Kids will eat most anything with a sauce on it! It became a family favorite.
- 2 swordfish steaks
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons shiro miso (white)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar
- Broil swordfish steaks in oven.
- While fish are cooking, mix remaining ingredients very well with a whisk and set aside.
- Brush miso mayonaisse on fish for the last 3 or 4 minutes of broiling.
- Watch carefully!
- Brown the dressing but don't burn.
- Serve with soy sauce and lemon juice dipping sauce.
This is still just about my favorite recipe for swordfish. I've made one tiny modifcation- I use Splenda instead of the sugar. Thanks Mom!
i have made this several times. it is so quick to make and very tasty too! this has enough flavor that i have never felt the need for the dipping sauce.