Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 hrs
Picked up the wrong duck sauce.This was the result. Great appitizer.Cook time includes marinade time.
- Mix duck sauce with water.
- Microwave a few seconds to blend if necessary.
- Set aside.
- Sprinkle wings with garlic powder.
- Barbecue or broil wings till done.
- Place wings in a reheatable pan.
- Pour sauce over and stir.
- Allow to marinate over night.
- Heat in oven at 325° about 20 minutes.
- Also can be put in crock pot if desired.
- Supply lots of napkins. Makes about 6-8 appetizer servings.