Sweet & Sour Pork With Cashews
- In a large bowl, combine 1 TBS cornstarch and sherry until smooth; add pork and toss to coat.
- In another bowl, combine sugar and remaining cornstarch. Stir in the water, vinegar, soy sauce and ketchup until smooth, set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in hot oil until no longer pink.
- Add cashews, onion, garlic and ginger; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add peas and pineapple; stir-fry until peas are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over rice.