Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Something a little different when you aren't in the mood for a tomato sauce. Can use to serve over pasta or rice.
- Heat oil in large sauce pan on med high heat.
- Add onion, then garlic.
- Stir about 1-2 minutes.
- Add red pepper and stir around about 5 minutes.
- Add wine, broth and spices.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Pour out of pot to a blender/food processor.
- Blend until smooth and return to pot.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Ready to serve.