1/2 Photos of Sweet Potato Turkey Meatballs
Simple, different and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine onions, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs and cheese in large bowl and mix (with spoon).
- 3Cook sweet potatoes (in microwave or oven), peel and mash. Add to ingredients and mix (with spoon).
- 4Add ground turkey and maple syrup - season generously with salt and pepper - and mix ingredients together with hands until well combined.
- 5Lightly grease baking pan, create meatballs (about 1 1/2 inches in diameter), and bake for 30 minutes (or until fully cooked).
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 204.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 18.9 g