Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Originally from Country Cooking. I really like the combination of the curry and orange juice flavor.
- Cut cooled sweet potatoes into small chunks, about the size of the pineapple chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potato, pineapple, nuts and orange juice.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream, vinegar, curry powder, orange peel and tarragon powder.
- pour over potato mixture and gently toss.
- Chill for several hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle more pecans on top.
This is a very unique combination.The taste is very good.If you combine No. 3 ingredients, cover and chill for an hour, the flavor intensifies.It is a good recipe to make in the morning and serve at night. Good served with cold sliced ham or turkey. I did not have pecans so I used slivered almonds.I will definitely make again.