1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato Salad
4 hrs 30 mins
DH and I enjoyed a similar salad at the Court of Two Sisters in New Orleans several years ago. After many years of searching, this recipe from Southeran Living's America's Best Recipes comes closest. (Chilling time included in prep time).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry sweet potates. Bake at 400F (skins on) for 30 minutes or until cooked.
- 2Cool sweet potatoes.
- 3Peel and cut potatoes in one inch cubes.
- 4In a serving bowl, combine green peppers and parsley with potates.
- 5In a separte bowl, whisk together the tarragon vinegar, honey, water, vegetable oil, salt, pepper and oregano.
- 6Pour over potate mixture. Toss gently to coat potatoes.
- 7Chill at least 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: