Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sweet, fruity, feel-good breakfast! Feel free to experiment with other toppings -- cream cheese, yogurt, dulce de leche, etc.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 dash salt
- butter, for pan
- jam, for serving
- Whisk sugar and flour together.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and salt together.
- Add sugar and flour to eggs and mix well.
- Melt butter in a pan and add egg mixture.
- Cook on low-medium heat until set, then flip and cook a little longer.
- Slide onto a plate and serve with jam.