Light and Tasty Cream Cheese Dip
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons low-fat yogurt (fat-free might work, too, I use 0.3%)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary, dried and crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1⁄8 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs, dried
- 1 pinch salt (to taste)
- 1⁄16 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes (more to taste)
- black pepper
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese and yogurt until well blended and no longer lumpy.
- Add garlic powder, rosemary, chili powder, dill weed, mixed Italian herbs, salt, hot red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Serve with crudites or crackers.
- Enjoy! :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is just perfect for one person! I made this for myself while preparing for the Super Bowl, then decided to increase it for other guests. So easy to whip up, and the mix of herbs and spices was perfect. Have to admit I was surprised how well dill and Italian seasonings went together! Thanks for surprising me. Made for Photo Tag 2012.