Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Southern Living -- also goes great with pieces if waffle cone as the "cookies"! Enjoy! This is also great for a Bridal Shower or a Baby Shower! VERY easy to double/triple/quadruple for larger gatherings!
- Beat first 4 ingredients at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until creamy.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 3 days covered.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with cookies, berries, and dark chocolate squares.
Lovely, easy dip! Quick to put together as long as you keep in mind the refrigeration time (almost forgot :D ) It's nice that it is not overly sweet to pair with the cookies and other dipping choices. Thanks for sharing!