Sweet Cheese Dip
photo by Aggiezoey
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Mix together first 4 ingredients.
- Put saran wrap on a plate and top it with pecans.
- Put the mayo mixture on top and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve, turn mixture over onto another plate so that the pecans are up and top with your favorite jam or jelly.
- Spread on crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was very interesting. I was a little scared at first when I was just reading the recipe, but the two other 5 star recipes were hard to ignore. So I just decided to be a little bold and try something new, and man am I glad that I did. The flavor was a great sweet and salty combination, and the pecans added a great toastiness and crunch. Thanx for this one!
Made some of this up last night to snack on while I was watching Monday Night Football. I LOVE HOW EASY THIS IS...much easier than shaping the cheese ring, etc. The flavors combine well and the jelly gives it just enough sweetness to be addictive! THANK YOU mydesigirl....you have made this a new favorite with me!!!