Sweet Corn Cakes With Avocado Salsa
- Place 2 cups of the corn kernels, onion, eggs, coriander, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender and process until combined.
- Place this mixture in a large bowl and add the remaining corn kernels and mix to combine.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick fry pan over medium high heat.
- When oil is hot, drop 1 heaped tablespoon or 1/3rd cup of mixture in pan and cook in batches for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Drain on paper towel and serve with the avocado salsa.
- Avocado salsa- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and stir carefully until combined.