Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Only 2 WW points.
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 cups green beans, cooked and drained
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain.
- Crumble the bacon and set aside.
- Melt margarine in the same skillet; add onions and saute until tender.
- Stir in flour until thoroughly combined.
- Add water, vinegar and sugar.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Gently stir in beans and heat through.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Serve immediately.