1/4 Photos of Sweet and Sour Beef Cubes With Baby Carrots
9 hrs 20 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
another recipe I came up with. Salt and pepper is optional. This has a fantastic taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut beef into 1 -inch cubes and dredge in flour, salt and pepper.
- 2In a large skillet, brown beef in a little oil, and place in slow cooker.
- 3Add remaining ingredients plus 1 cup of water.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- 5Add carrots and cook an additional 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Beef Cubes With Baby Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 880.3
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 737.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 45.1 g