Recipe by jonesies
Taken from the Food Network. Posted for ZWT3. Note: cook time is refrigeration time.
- 1⁄2 cup dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water (boiling)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients in the container of a blender, blend for 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the blender with a rubber spatula and process for 30 seconds longer.
- The mustard should be a little thicker than heavy cream.
- Store in glass jar, well-sealed, in the refrigerator and let the flavors marry for at least a day before using.
- The longer it sits, the better it tastes; it also will get thicker and more yellow.