- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the broth.
- Form meat into a loaf and place in a lightly greased loaf pan.
- Pour the broth over the top of the loaf and bake for 1 hour, basting periodically.
- When finished, cut into slices and spoon the juices from the bottom of the pan over the meat.