Recipe by AngelaSept
This is the most requested recipe from my personal collection. Super easy to make and delicious. Every time I share my cookies, everyone wants a recipe, I always have a copy with me
Top Review by mints98
I found this exact recipe on 12/21 ~ It was a 12/7/11 story by Donna Rae Scheffert for Communites@WashingtonTimes.com
I made these cookies for the first time on 12/23/11. I was browsing the recipes on this site to see if it was already posted, otherwise I was going to post it. So glad to see it's here. So deserving of publication, and now one of our family favorites. We made a double batch (8 dozen). There are four cookies left since we baked four days ago. My hubby cringed everytime I passed out "his cookies". I will have to make some for the New Year!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup dried cranberries or 1 cup dried craisin
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F Cream butter and cream cheese in large mixing bowl. Add the sugar and beat until fluffy (about 3 min.) Slowly stir in the flour by hand, then add cranberries and white chocolate. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for about 15 minute or until light golden brown. Let cool for 5 min on cookie sheets, then finish cooling on wire rack.
- The batter for these cookies is delicious! And since it doesn’t have eggs in it, you can nibble. It tastes like frosting. The cookies are fabulous!