White Chocolate, Cranberry and Coconut Bar Cookies
This bar cookie is a favorite holiday cookie. We can hardly wait for it to cool off before eating.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Mix the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together in a bowl. Pat this crumb mixture into a 9"x13" aluminum pan lined with parchment paper (for easier cookie removal).
- In a bowl, mix together the condensed milk, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and coconut. Carefully spread this mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until the top is firm and lightly browned.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
- Can be stored in a metal tin for up to two months. These cookies also freeze well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I am very sorry but these cookie bars didnt work well for us. They are extremely sweet and rich and dont seem to work well with the graham cracker crust. When biting into the bars, the only thing that you taste is the sweetness of the filling, not the cranberries, white chocolate chips, or coconut. It is a nice sounding recipe but just did not work for us.Reply