Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve with tortilla chips.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 lb processed cheese, product cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle taco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook beef, onion and pepper until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add the cheese, taco sauce and water; stir until cheese is melted.
- Stir in the tomato, green pepper and olives.
- Serve warm with chips.