Recipe by Senior Lady
This is very easy to prepare and great on a cold winter evening. This freezes well also.
Top Review by lazyme
This makes alot! It's very easy to throw together and smells great while it's simmering. I served this to some of my kids/grandkids this weekend and everyone enjoyed it, but felt that perhaps more seasoning would make it even better. Thanks Senior Lady for posting. Made for PAC Fall 2008.
- 24 frozen meatballs
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, peas)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 Lipton onion mushroom dry soup mix
- 3 cups water
- 3 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour diced tomatoes, chicken broth, chicken boullion cubes, water, and onion-mushroom soup mix into large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add meatballs, hashbrowns, mixed vegetables, corn and celery and bring to another boil.
- Add spices and reduce heat and simmer for 60-90 minutes.