Recipe by HokiesMom
From Simple & Delicious - created by M. Hobbs You can use pre-made crepes if you don't want to make your own.
Top Review by Boomette
I was not able to do the crepes with only 2 tbs of batter. So I added more for each. I got maybe 3-4 crepes. I'm used to do thick crepes. I loved the filling. So refreshing. Next time, I'll do my own recipes for crepes and do your filling :) Thanks Hokies :) Made for beverage tag.
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk, eggs, and oil.
- Combine the flour, sugar and salt.
- Add to the milk mixture and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Coat an 8" non-stick skillet with non stick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Stir crepe batter then pour 2 tbls into center of skillet.
- Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly.
- Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer.
- Remove to wire rack.
- Repeat with remaining batter, coating skillet as needed.
- When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper in between.
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, oranges and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/3 cup down the center of each crepe and roll up.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.