1/1 Photo of Sunday's Healthy, Yummy, Real Tuna Salad - for Tuna Salad, Melt
This is my off the top of my head Tuna Salad which is GREAT for sandwiches :D I love Deli Tuna Sandwiches and for me this is a little less mayo version of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take the cans of tuna and place them in a mixing both with water intact, do not drain.
- 2Chop red onion, celery, dill and sprouts.
- 3Place red onion, celery, dill and sprouts in tuna and mix with fork until tuna, and the other ingredients reach a paste type consistency.
- 4Mix in powdered mustard -- be sure all is mixed in evenly.
- 5Mix in dijon mustard -- be sure all is mixed in evenly.
- 6Taste -- make sure the ingredients are mixed to your liking -- add extra of dill, red onion, celery, powdered mustard or dijon if desired.
- 7Add dash of onion powder and McCormick Garlic and Herb powder (or McCormick garlic and dill powder, or plain garlic powder).
- 8Taste -- if desired put a few more dashes inches.
- 9Make sure is mixed evenly and put mayonnaise in -- if more is desired -- put more in! Put each teaspoon in separately so not too much or too little is put in -- I am not much of a mayo person so for me less is more :).
- 10Mix evenly and put on a sandwich with tomato and sprout or even melted with swiss cheese for a tuna melt! You can even toss with lettuce and tomatoes for a great salad!
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunday's Healthy, Yummy, Real Tuna Salad - for Tuna Salad, Melt
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 375.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 21.3 g