Recipe by Boomette
A recipe I found on the blog of Never Enough Thyme which is a recipe from Kraft Foods First Taste
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I actually served this as a main dish, this first time around, & believe me, I'll be making this again before long, because I want to dice everything pretty fine, including the shrimp & serve it as a spread for the next monthly group I host! I know it'll be a big hit with them as well! Thanks, much, for sharing a great keeper recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (medium or large)
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pot of well salted water to the boil. Add shrimp to boiling water, place lid on pot and remove from heat. Set aside while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Combine chopped tomatoes, green onions, ketchup, cilantro, jalapeno and salad dressing.
- Drain the shrimp well and stir into the vegetable mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Overnight is even better.
- Serve with Melba toast or assorted crackers.