1/1 Photo of Summer French Fries
Cher Oliver's Note:
This dish is so moist and flavorful, it doesn't even need any cheese on top or ketchup to dip it in. It tastes so deliciously fresh with produce straight from the garden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- 2Add onions, jalapenos, and green beans to pan. Add a few dashes of salt only, pepper can burn. Cook until onion starts to become tender.
- 3Add ham and fries . Cook over medium high heat until all ingredients start to brown.
- 4Add tomato and continue to cook over medium high heat until tomatoes are tender, but not mushy.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 88.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen french fries