Recipe by Cher Oliver
This dish is so moist and flavorful, it doesn't even need any cheese on top or ketchup to dip it in. It tastes so deliciously fresh with produce straight from the garden.
- 1⁄8 yellow onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, minced. Keep seeds if you like it caliente
- 10 green beans, cut french style
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 pieces ham
- 1 cup frozen french fries, microwaved to thaw
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- Add onions, jalapenos, and green beans to pan. Add a few dashes of salt only, pepper can burn. Cook until onion starts to become tender.
- Add ham and fries . Cook over medium high heat until all ingredients start to brown.
- Add tomato and continue to cook over medium high heat until tomatoes are tender, but not mushy.
- Salt and pepper to taste.