Prep 4 mins
Cook 8 mins
Quick easy side dish to compliment a meal- Very nice with a chinese meal or with a roast - Really, goes with almost anything This recipe is from Taste of Home Cooking f0r 2 Spring 2007
- 1 (8 ounce) package sugar snap peas or 1 (8 ounce) package snow peas
- 1 tablespoon shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Snip the ends off the pea pods.
- Place pods in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Combine Oil, shallot, seasoning & salt.
- Drizzle over the peas.
- Bake uncovered for apprx 8 minutes or unril crisp tender, stir once during baking.
Yum! I didn't have shallot, so I used fine diced onion and garlic. I did use snap peas instead of snow peas. This was done to my tastes at 10 minutes. Wonderful served with stuffed peppers. Thanks for sharing.
This was good, but I guess I didn't realize what tender crisp was. Because at that point I thought it needed to cook more and so did my husband. If you like your veggies cooked tender crisp, then I think you might like this.